1. Jehovih’s Faithists should be informed about current issues, not siding with any extremes, but taking a middle ground.
2. If you wish to discuss a topic about religion, the environment or politics, that is fine, but you should make sure you are informed of the issues before making sweeping or general statements about a topic in which you know nothing about.
3. Everyone is entitled to their personal opinions even if such opinions contain some false views on a particular topic.
4. We respect each person’s right to have opinions, even if those opinions are wrong and one should not be overly concerned with their false ideas unless such ideas and opinions cause harm to others.
5. While we do not involve ourselves too much with the political systems of the world, we do need to be informed and have a working knowledge of current issues.