Book of Lika Chapter 3, Chapter 4
1. Lika said to his chief marshal: Enroll thou my hosts, five hundred millions, and
appoint unto them captains and generals, and grade them and apportion them. Beside
these give me one million singers, one million trumpeters, one million attendants,
one million heralds, one million messengers and one million recorders and waiters.
2. Lika called his chief builder and said unto him: Build me a fire-ship, an airavagna,
with capacity for a thousand millions; and provide thou the ship with officers and
workmen sufficient. Consult thou with my mathematicians as to the distance to the red
star, and as to the densities through which the ship shall pass, and as to the power
required, and the time of the journey, and provide thou all things sufficient therefore.
3. Then Lika spake to the high Council, saying: For the time of my absence my vice-Chief, Heih-Woo shall hold my place. Touching matters whereof ye desire my voice before I go, speak ye!
4. Atunzi said: Behold, O Lika, the star, Yatis, headeth towards the a’ji’an Forests of
Actawa, and she hath not passed the esparan age! Lika said: To clear the forest Actawa I
appoint Eashivi, Goddess, with three thousand million laborers. Eashivi, how sayest
thou? Eashivi said: Thanks to Jehovih and to thee, O Lika. I will at once choose my
laborers and proceed to make the road.
5. Wan Tu’y said: Erst thy return, O Lika, the Hapsa-ogan vortex will cross the south
fields of Vetta’puissa. She hath twenty thousand million souls in grades of sixty and
seventy. Lika said: To her assistance for three years I appoint Tici-king, God, with fifty
millions for his hosts. How sayest thou, Tici-king? Tici-king said: By the grace of
Jehovih, I rejoice in this labor. In suffucient time will I prepare my hosts and accomplish
what thou hast given into my keeping.
6. Wothalowsit said: In four years the hosts of E’win will return from the double stars,
Eleb and Wis, with their harvest of forty thousand million angels. How shall they be
apportioned? Lika said: To Bonassah, six thousand millions; to Opel, two thousand
millions; to Wedojain, five thousand millions; to Eosta, two thousand millions; to Feuben
Roads, seven thousand millions; to Zekel, four thousand millions; to Huron, three
thousand millions; to Poe-ga, six thousand millions; to Yulit, one thousand millions, and
to Zulava, four thousand millions; and I appoint Misata, Goddess, to provide the places in
these several heavens for them, and to have charge of their selection and allotment.
And I give to her five hundred million angels for her laboring hosts. How sayest thou,
Misata? Misata said: It is Jehovih’s gift; I am rejoiced. I will prepare myself and my hosts.
7. Ching Huen said: Behold the star-world, Esatas, in her se’muan age will cross the
Roads of Veh-yuis in three years hence! Lika answered Ching Huen, saying: To cross
these roads of light in her se’muan age would blight her power to bring forth animal
life sufficient unto her wide continents. The trail must be filled with se’muan
forests to preserve her gestative season. To this labor I appoint Ieolakak, God
of Esatas’se’muan forests in the Roads of Veh-yuis, four thousand years. And I allot
to Ieolakak six thousand million laborers. How sayest thou, Ieolakak? He answered:
This is a great labor; by the wisdom and power of Jehovih, I will accomplish it.
8. Veaga-indras said: In two years the fleets of Leogastrivins will return from their
voyage of four thousand years, bringing two thousand million guests from the
Iniggihauas regions. Who shall provide for their reception? Lika said: Yeanopstan, with
ten million hosts. How sayest thou? Yeanopstan said: A most welcome labor, O Lika.
9. Hiss-Joso said: The Arches of Rassittissa, the etherean world of Yungtsze’s Plains,
will be to cast in four years. Lika said: To Sut’tuz six million arches, and to Iviji four
million arches, and to each of them one hundred million laborers. How say ye? Then
spake Suttuz and Iviji, saying: By the help of Jehovih, the labor will be accomplished.
10. Sachcha said: The star-world, Neto, will be to turn on her axis in two years hence, in
which time she will pass through the south Fields of Takuspe. Lika said: This will be a
great labor, and I appoint Urassus, with Salas, to accomplish it. And I give to them three
years, with four thousand million laborers. How say ye? Then answered Urassus and
Salas saying: With fear and trembling we rejoice at this great work. By Jehovih’s wisdom
and power, we shall accomplish it.
11. After this manner Lika made more than a thousand appointments to be accomplished
ere he return from the earth and her heavens; but ordinary matters he left with his vice-Chief, Heih-Woo, and to the high Council, the select ten millions.
12. Jehovih had said: Even as I provided a little labor unto mortals to develop the
talents I created withal, so in like manner, and after the same like, but spiritually,
provided I greater labor unto the high-risen inhabitants in My etherean worlds. For
which reason let My children learn the secret of harmonious and united labor with one
another. I gave labor to man not as a hardship, but as a means of great rejoicing.
13. And the talents I gave on corpor, I gave not to die on corpor, but to continue
on forever. As I gave talent for corporeal mathematics, and talent for corporeal
buildings, even a talent for all things on corporeal worlds; even so provided I in
My etherean worlds for the same talents, but spiritually. Wherein man on the
corporeal earth, judging the adaptability of talent to corporeal things, may comprehend
the nature of the labors I provided in My exalted heavens for the same talents.
14. Neither let any man fear that his talents may become too exalted for the work I have
provided; for until he hath created a firmament, and created suns and stars to fill it, he
hath not half fulfilled his destiny.
1. Jehovih spake in the light of the throne of Kairksak, in Vetta’puissa, saying: Lika, My
Son! This is My road and My journey. With thee and thy hosts My Voice shall travel with
power; on the earth will I lie My foundation, in spirit and word. Thy companion Chiefs
and Chieftainesses shall go with thee; they shall help deliver the inhabitants of the earth
and her heavens.
2. My enemies have marked their labors in temples and pyramids. Because their hearts
rose not up to Me, they descended into stone, the most dead of all things. They have
carried the inhabitants of the earth down to rottenness and to death. Suffer their
monuments to stand as testimonies of them that hated Me, that denied Me, that believed
not in Me, the All Person.
3. My building shall be the most subtle of all things, the spirit of mine own body. Verily
shall it be a monument within the souls of My chosen. Nor will it go away again in
darkness, but it shall encompass the whole earth.
4. For thou shalt find My chosen a scattered people, persecuted and enslaved, the
most despised of all the races of men. But I will show My power with them; I will raise
them up; the things I do through them, and the words I speak through them, even in t
heir ignorance and darkness, shall become mighty. Their words shall be treasured
forever; and none can match them in wisdom of speech, or in the craft of good works.
5. But the learned men of all other peoples shall be forgotten; their wisdom be like the
wind that bloweth away. The self-Gods and self-Lords that led them astray shall be as a
serpent that biteth itself unto death. Yea, as long as their pyramids and temples stand,
their own falsehoods shall stare them in the face.
6. They have bound themselves in their own bulwarks; they shall yet be My laborers,
thousands of years, to undo the evil they sowed on the earth. Nor shall they look
down from heaven and behold with joy their temples and pyramids; but as one
beholdeth a coal of fire burning in the flesh, so shall their edifices cry out unto them
forever: THOU FALSE ONE. And it shall be to them a burning fire that will not die out.
7. And their great learning, even of the stars and the sun and moon, and of all the
things of the earth, and in the waters, shall pass away and be remembered not
amongst men. Yea, the names of their men of great learning shall go down, with none to
remember them on the earth. And in time, long after, the nations of people will forget
them and their wisdom, and even pity them, and say of them: What a foolish people!
8. But My chosen, who are their slaves, and are as nothing in the world, shall speak, and
their words shall not be forgotten; shall write, and their books will be a new foundation in
the world. Because My hand will be upon them, My wisdom shall come forth out of their
9. And this shall be testimony in the ages to come, as to what manner of knowledge
endureth forever. For as the buildings of the earth remain on the earth, and the spirits of
them that incline to the earth raise not up, so have I bound corpor in corpor; but as I
planted the quickened spirit of man in man for spiritual knowledge, so shall spiritual
knowledge look upward for an everlasting resurrection.
10. Lika asked: O Thou Highest, Jehovih, what are the preparations of Thy Gods?
Wherein shall my hand be strong on the earth? Jehovih answered, saying: For six
generations aback hath My God prepared unto thee and thy hosts. My voice was with My
God, and I said unto him: My Son, behold, the time cometh in six generations, when I
will bring the earth into another dawn of light. And in that day will I bring My Son, Lika,
from My etherean worlds; and he shall come with a mighty host of ethereans with great
power. Go thou, My Son, down to the earth, and with thy loo’is, thy masters of
generations, and raise up an heir unto thy voice. In the three great divisions of the earth
provide thou three servants to do My will.
11. So, My Son, God of Craoshivi, hath raised up unto thee, O Lika, three men, Capilya,
and Chine, and Moses, the fruit of the sixth generation in the lands of their fathers;
and they are of the Faithists in Me, holy men and wise. To these shalt thou send
the Gods of their forefathers, even they who were beaten away by the Gods of evil.
12. And Capilya shall deliver the Faithists of Vind’yu, and Chine shall deliver the
Faithists of Jaffeth, and Moses shall deliver the Faithists of Egupt. And this, also, shalt
thou put upon Moses and his people: He shall lead his people westward; and their
heirs after them shall also go westward; yea, westward until they circumscribe the earth.
Three thousand and four hundred years shalt thou allot to them to complete the
journey. And wherever they go, they shall establish My name, Jehovih; they shall
lead all people away from all Gods, to believe in the Great Spirit, who I am.
13. And when they have carried My name to the west coast of Guatama, and established
Me, behold, I will bring the earth into kosmon; and My angels shall descend upon the
earth in every quarter with great power. And it shall come to pass that the Faithists of the
children of Moses shall find the Faithists of the children of Chine and the Faithists of the
children of Capilya.
14. And all these people shall cry out in that day: No God, no Lord, no Savior! For My
hand will be upon them, and their words shall be My words. But they will proclaim Me,
the Great Spirit, the Ever Present, Jehovih.
15. And they shall become the power of the world; and shall establish peace and put away
war, leading all peoples in the way of peace, love and righteousness.