Book of Aph, Son of Jehovih, Chapter V, Chapter VI
1. Jehovih said: Now will I bewail thee, O earth. The glories of thy heavens that are past
and gone shall be a lesson to the Gods. Thy place of Hored, once the place of the wisdom
of My Son, Sethantes, upraised, behold it is measured and gone down. And Moeb is no
more: Yeshuah is fallen. Where floated the plateaux of many resurrections, are now
miring vampires and millions of souls that hear not and see not, but are forever burrowing
deep in everlasting darkness.
2. The plateaux are broken up; the substance scattered and unorganized; nor is there a
vestige left to show the glorious work of the Gods of the earth’s past day.
3. Hear me, O ye Gods and Goddesses, for in beholding these deep miseries, the soul is
quickened to retain great wisdom: Thus created I man; out of darkness created I him; and
My holy angels taught him to walk upright and gave him My commandments that he
might advance to eternal light. But because man obeyed not the commandments of My
God and Lords, he fell. Nevertheless, a few obeyed the commandments and fell not,
raising up heirs for the glory of My heavens above.
4. Of such have I made an example on all the corporeal worlds I created; for those that
fell not, became exemplars before the fallen; for having faith in Me and My works they
questioned not My wisdom and justice.
5. But of those that fell, this is the history: They first questioned My Person; next My
Wisdom; next My Justice; next My Power. And after that proclaimed the folly of God
and his Lords; whereupon they usurped to themselves to say: There is nothing higher than
man. And they said of themselves: I am the highest.
6. Hear My voice, O ye Gods and Goddesses; for as out of a contrary wind I give a mortal
sea-captain a wholesome lesson; or as out of a severe winter I give a corporeal farmer a
lesson in providing for his household; even so, on the brink of a wicked world, give I ye a
lesson on the management of My kingdoms. For from this time forth the earth shall not
fail; nor her heavens above her. Wherein, then, shall not My Gods rule over her in
wisdom and power?
7. Since many angels assumed they were the All Highest, they put aside the
commandments, one of which was: To suffer not the spirits of the newly dead to return
and dwell with their mortal kindred; for they, not knowing of the higher heavens, will
teach falsely of Jehovih and His everlasting kingdoms.
8. And it came to pass that when one commandment was set aside the others were also;
and it followed that the spirits of the newly dead, who were without knowledge of
heaven, led mortals in their own way.
9. For they dwelt together and slept together, and in dreams and visions mortals judged
themselves to be wise, not knowing they were obsessed in sleep; and for the desires of the
flesh they found acquiescence in spirit, having no higher God or Lord.
10. And as one spirit returned and fastened itself on a mortal, so did another and another,
till hundreds and thousands of spirits dwelt in one corporeal body, oft driving hence the
natural spirit I gave in the time of conception; and these mortals knew it not; and they
became void of direct purpose because of the confusion of soul, and they were worthless
on the earth.
11. Jehovih further said: Henceforth for a long season shall it be on the earth that the
spirits of the es’yans shall not be suffered to return and dwell with mortals. But the earth
shall be encompassed on all sides with walls of emun, and with ashars to bear away the
spirits of the dead in the hour of death.
12. But there shall come a time when mortals are capable of comprehending these
matters, in which time their kindred spirits shall return at intervals from their holy labors
in heaven, and see them and talk with them face to face.
1. And now Aph, Son of Jehovih, said: When the etherean hosts were arranged in due
order, I called out to Thee, O Jehovih, saying: In Thy Strength and Wisdom, O Father,
join Thou the heavens above and the earth below!
2. And the end of the etherean column that extended to Chinvat, on the border of the
vortex of the earth, was made fast by the pressure of Thy wide heavens.
3. Again I said: In Thy Strength and Wisdom, O Jehovih, join Thou the heavens above
with the earth below!
4. And the end of the etherean column that extended down to the earth was made
fast around the borders of Wagga, by the sea and the high mountains on the north.
5. Again I said: O Jehovih, deliver Thou the earth from evil, for Thy glory, forever!
6. And the vortex of the earth closed in from the extreme, and lo, the earth was broken! A
mighty continent was cut loose from its fastenings, and the fires of the earth came forth in
flames and clouds with loud roaring. And the land rocked to and fro like a ship at sea.
7. Again I said: O Jehovih, deliver Thou Thy heavens, which are bound as with a chain,
to a rotten carcass.
8. And again the vortex of the earth closed in about on all sides, and by the pressure, the
land sank down beneath the water, to rise no more. And the corporeans went down to
death; and the fetals and familiars gave up the battle; neither had they whereon to stand,
nor knew how to go to any place in all the heavens, but were lost and crying out for help.
9. And my hosts hastened in all directions with their birth-blankets, and received the druj
and fetals and es’yans in millions and millions, and gathered them to the place of the
fountain of light, whither I had provided atmosphere for them, and they were placed
within. And their numbers were so great that even Gods had scarce seen the like before;
and in order to attest before Thee, O Jehovih, I had them numbered, using the sections of
the divisions of my Gods and Goddesses in order to do so.
10. And there were of druj and fetals sixteen billion six hundred millions, many of whom
had lived on earth as fetals and druj for thousands of years, though many others of them
were not capable of everlasting life. And of the first resurrection there were thirty-six
thousand millions; and of the second resurrection there were three hundred and five
millions. But during the last hundred years the earth brought forth none capable of
everlasting life, save, indeed, the remnants of I’hins.
11. Now when the earth was delivered, and there was no escape for the spirits of the dead,
nor no returning to mortals, I called out to Thee, O Jehovih, saying: Give me of Thy
power, O Jehovih, and I will carry up all the plateaux of hell and the heavens of the
buried continent! And Thy hand came as the blade of a sword, flaming like fire,
and swept over the ocean of the sunken land, cleaving all asunder. And, lo and behold,
the anchorage of my feet was cut loose, and the spheres of heaven at my command.
12. Thy voice, O Jehovih, came to me, saying: Descend thou, My Son, down to the floor
of the resurrection, and take My Daughter, Fiatisi, with thee, and go into the midst of the
place of ascension, for I will add unto thy glory the resurrection of all that thine eyes have
13. So I descended, and took Fiatisi, Daughter of Jehovih, with me; and when we were
come into the place commanded, Thy power came upon the place, and it started
upward; and soon thereafter it turned on its vertical axis and rose higher and
higher, turning and rising; and we saw we were loose from the earth, and no longer
rotated with the earth, but rose slowly upward, watching the earth rotating beneath us.
14. I said: Upward, O Jehovih! Upward, O Jehovih! Upward, O Jehovih! And all the
hosts repeated the same words, for our wills and knowledge were as a unit, wherein we
had strength in Thee, Our Creator!