Book of Discipline Chapter 1
GOD REVEALETH WHO IS.
1. THIS is the word from the organic heaven:
2. Hear the words of thy God, O man — I am thy brother, risen from mortality to a holy place in heaven; profit thou in my wisdom, and be admonished by my love.
3. For as I am thy elder brother, so shall it be with thee, to rise also in time to come, and look back to mortals and call them to the exalted heavens of the Almighty.
4. To Jehovih all adoration and glory, forever, Amen!
5. By and through Him is all life and motion, and power, things seen and unseen.
6. Nor is there an angel in heaven so high, or sufficiently wise to comprehend Jehovih in His entirety, nor to see Him as thou seest thy fellow man.
7. For He is within all; beyond and over all:
8. Being Ever Present in all places:
9. Doing by Virtue of His presence:
10. Quickening all the living:
11. Adorable above all things:
12. Even as the sun is to the light of day, so is Jehovih to the understanding of all the living:
13. Whereon to contemplate is the road of everlasting life, rising in wisdom, love and power forever.
14. Hear thy God, O man, and distinguish then that the twain, God and Jehovih, are not the same one; nor more is thy God than what thou shalt be in time to come.
15. First, mortality, then death, which is the first resurrection; such are the spirits of the dead– angels dwelling with mortals upon the earth, where they abide, some for a few years, some for a hundred and some for a thousand or more years.
16. Second, angel organization in heaven, and their abandonment of mortals, which is the second resurrection.
17. As a kingdom on earth hath a king, and the king is nevertheless a mortal, so in like manner is the heavenly place of thy God a kingdom of angels, and the chief over them is God, an angel also.
18. Howbeit the kingdom of thy God embraceth all the heavens of the earth. So is it also with all the corporeal worlds and their atmospherean heavens–a God and organic heavens belonging to each and all of them.
19. Nor is this all; for there is a third resurrection, in which the angels rise still higher in wisdom, love and power, and are sent by thy God into etherea, mid-way between the planets–the highest of all heavens–over which there are Chiefs, who are also Gods and Goddesses of still more comprehensive attributes.
20. Therefore I am as any other spirit of the dead, a one time man upon the earth, even as thou art in this day; but one within the organic heavens of the earth.